Embedded Software Engineer
What you’ll be doing:
NotifAi.io is a fast growing IoT startup providing hardware and software for tracking safety and environmental property parameters.
As a team member you’ll directly contribute to the design, troubleshooting, performance of software and hardware. You’ll be working the development of new features to our current product pipeline.
We welcome people who are ready to get into a product and drive it’s development. We value proactivity and self independence with ability to learn and communicate issues to a team for a fast solutions.
What you need for this position:
- BA/MA in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or at least 2 years of relevant experience
- In git we trust
- Experience with C/C++ in embedded environment
- RTOS knowledge and understanding
- Device driver development experience
- Experience with STM32 (nice to have)
- Experience with LoRa RF (nice to have)
- Fluent English language skills are essential
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Share options after 6 month of productive work
- Cozy office in down town of Kyiv
- Smart team
- Business trips to Shenzhen, China to bring up another hardware revision
- Zero management and working conditions as flexible as it’s possible with hardware development
Please fill the form below to apply or send us your CV to email@example.com